Our Edge Kids Programming along with Coaches attention, enthusiasm and creativity sets the Edge apart from our competition. Edge Kids provides an active, upbeat and motivating atmosphere where Fitness Meets Fun!
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Club Responsibilities
- Support and articulate Edge Kids mission
- Adhere to Edge Kids Policies and Procedures
- Greet parents and check in children to Edge Kids in a professional and friendly manner
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and motivated·
- Engage and instruct children in age appropriate fitness games and activities according to provided curriculum
- Support fellow staff in all areas of the Edge Fitness Clubs
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Be comfortable with children ages 12 weeks through 12 years
- Keep room neat, clean and sanitary
- Work within clubs and community outreach events
- Working some split shifts and some weekends are required
- Maintain communication with Club General Manager, including weekly meetings.
- Review, interview and hire Edge Kids coaches.
- Scheduling to maintain a full staff at all times
- Oversee coaches to insure proper understanding and execution of curriculum
- Daily parent communication
- Maintain safe operations of Edge Kids by monitoring and reporting maintenance needs
- Experience in youth programming preferred
- Experience in exercise science preferred
- Experience in working with children
- CRP Recommended
- First Aid Recommended
- Epi Pen Recommended
- Bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, balancing
- Aerobic activity
- Sustained physical exertion
- High energy
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We Are Edge Strong
Join our winning team. The competitive spirit of our Edge Strong team is unmatched by anyone. We have never woke up a day and thought “we want to be #2 today”. NEVER! Winners keep score and we are a team who is motivated to be the best health club in the industry and provide the greatest customer experience for our members. We bleed Edge Red and We Are Edge Strong.
We Love People: “People don’t care about how much you know until they know how much you care.” From the day our founder opened our first gym, he greeted every member, employee and vendor by name. We celebrate each and every one of our employees and our members and treat them as family. Our team has a genuine gleam in their eye when they are servicing people.
We Love Fitness: Fitness is our calling. We have what it takes to empower others to love fitness just as much as we do by helping our members be the best version of themselves. We change lives.
We Love our Facility: Our teams take pride in their club! Our facilities sparkle with natural light, shiny equipment and clean amenities, making our clubs Best in Class. This is our home away from home and we do everything we can to ensure a positive environment.
We Love to Compete: We are fierce competitors. Our teams live and breathe a “do whatever it takes attitude” to help our members achieve their fitness goal. We are always looking to be better today than we were yesterday. Our leadership team keeps score. We ask ourselves daily, what are we doing right, and what are we doing wrong and how are we going to get better?
We Love our Team: We play for the name on the front of the jersey. Our people lead from the front and we own everything in our four walls. We come to work to win while having fun.
We change lives. Everything we do stems from those three words. This is our why. We are committed to do the right thing every day for the right reasons. We believe in fitness. Our philosophy is “how can I help you not what can I sell you”.
“If it is to be, it is up to me.” Our employees project a winner’s mindset that sets them up to achieve their highest potential. With the right energy and enthusiasm, we crush challenging goals. Unlimited career opportunities become attainable with heart, humility and hustle.
Our employees come here to do something, not for something to do. Run the play that your coach lays out for you and we will give you the tools to win games. Win the day.
We play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. Our employees work hard to reach the finish line together. We are culture champions who celebrates other’s successes.
We wake up in the morning excited to get to work. Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life. Come to work in sweatpants and sneakers and feel awesome!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)