* This is an unpaid internship but you will receive a complimentary membership during your time. You must be able to earn school credit. *
Marketing Squad: Digital Marketing Intern
As a Digital Marketing Intern with The Edge Fitness Clubs, your main responsibility is to build strong brand awareness within the community surrounding our locations. Your goal should be to come to work each day with a ready to go attitude!
At The Edge Fitness Clubs our mission is to offer extraordinary fitness facilities, innovative programming and an energetic, friendly staff to ensure our members love coming to our clubs, always enjoy their fitness experience, and see the results of their hard work. Ultimately giving our members... an EDGE in life.
Your creative ability to bring ideas to the table and help better the marketing department will dictate your success.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Engage with marketing department on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns
• Assist with social media engagement, create contest, research content for posting
• Create & schedule social media content in HubSpot
• Assist with email marketing creation and deploy
• Assist with gathering data for digital marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing promotions
• Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc.) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information
• Research & implement new trends and best practices in digital marketing and new digital technologies developments
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and other social media platforms
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• College Student earning school credit through internship
• Background or Interest in: Digital Marketing/Advertising/Graphic Design/Business/Health/Sport Management
• Must be able to work flexible hours
• Must be able to work 2-3 days a week
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency
• Demonstrates a “roll up the sleeves” mentality
• Must have a passion for fitness
• Must have a passion to help people
• Must have a driver’s license and clean driving record
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) a plus
• Photography skills a plus
• HubSpot/ Google Adwords/ Google Analytics knowledge preferred
We Are Edge Strong
Join our winning team. The competitive spirit of our Edge Strong team is unmatched by anyone. We have never woke up a day and thought “we want to be #2 today”. NEVER! Winners keep score and we are a team who is motivated to be the best health club in the industry and provide the greatest customer experience for our members. We bleed Edge Red and We Are Edge Strong.
We Love People: “People don’t care about how much you know until they know how much you care.” From the day our founder opened our first gym, he greeted every member, employee and vendor by name. We celebrate each and every one of our employees and our members and treat them as family. Our team has a genuine gleam in their eye when they are servicing people.
We Love Fitness: Fitness is our calling. We have what it takes to empower others to love fitness just as much as we do by helping our members be the best version of themselves. We change lives.
We Love our Facility: Our teams take pride in their club! Our facilities sparkle with natural light, shiny equipment and clean amenities, making our clubs Best in Class. This is our home away from home and we do everything we can to ensure a positive environment.
We Love to Compete: We are fierce competitors. Our teams live and breathe a “do whatever it takes attitude” to help our members achieve their fitness goal. We are always looking to be better today than we were yesterday. Our leadership team keeps score. We ask ourselves daily, what are we doing right, and what are we doing wrong and how are we going to get better?
We Love our Team: We play for the name on the front of the jersey. Our people lead from the front and we own everything in our four walls. We come to work to win while having fun.
We change lives. Everything we do stems from those three words. This is our why. We are committed to do the right thing every day for the right reasons. We believe in fitness. Our philosophy is “how can I help you not what can I sell you”.
“If it is to be, it is up to me.” Our employees project a winner’s mindset that sets them up to achieve their highest potential. With the right energy and enthusiasm, we crush challenging goals. Unlimited career opportunities become attainable with heart, humility and hustle.
Our employees come here to do something, not for something to do. Run the play that your coach lays out for you and we will give you the tools to win games. Win the day.
We play for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back. Our employees work hard to reach the finish line together. We are culture champions who celebrates other’s successes.
We wake up in the morning excited to get to work. Love what you do and you’ll never work a day in your life. Come to work in sweatpants and sneakers and feel awesome!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)